HybridZ

240z Heater Door Control

mr_han_solo

Hello,

When I built my '73 240z into a track car, I opted to keep the heater and blower assembly, while gutting the air conditioning. I have fabbed a metal panel, (with switches to turn on the fuel pump, radiator fans, and heater fan )to go into place of the usual HVAC controls, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of what control went where when I was doing the tear down and now I'm stuck without heat. I got the blower motor wired up, and I found the actuator that controls the air from defrost to the vents (I put it on defrost). Unfortunately I have been unable to figure out where the control for the heat door is at. Right now when the car is up to temp the fan still blows out air instead of heated air. I have tried searching Google for an image, but they haven't been much help either. I'm just hoping to open the heat door and leave it open so I can use my heater when it starts getting cold.

Thanks,

Han

• 2 weeks later...