HybridZ

2JZGTE Swap Wiring Harnesses - Plug and Play

wiring specialties

Hey everyone,

Been a while since our last post. Just wanted to let you guys know that we now offer a plug and play 2JZ swap harness for all Datsun Z`s and the 300zx.

This is our Pro-Series harness which means it is completely plug and play and made using high temp wire, nylon loom covers, adhesive shrink tubing and more! Full specs  can be seen here: http://www.wiringspecialties.com/2jzgtedatsun.html

Price: $799

2jzgte_wiring_harness.jpg

2jzgte_wiring_harness_2.jpg

If anyone has any questions about this harness, or about wiring a 2J into your Z, pleease do not hesitate to send me at email at matt@wiringspecialties.com

Sweet! Finally lol. I have a 2jz na to t using an aem standalone and going with the 6sp 350z and I love that you have all those options! This winter I plan to start, and I will definitely have to order from you guys.

Awesome! We are running a product launch promo right now. For October, this harness will be only $679.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You 1J guys should run a 2jz JDM ecu (Aristo) (must swap to aristo 440 injectors) or 2JZ Standalone and use this harness. The 2JZ ecu and injector setup if far superior. As far as the NA-T 2JZ guy what are you doing for cam and crank sensors? This Harness uses the TT Cam and crank sensors where as you have the dizzy. 

• 2 months later...