HybridZ

Tokico Illumina 280z Stuff

quickdraw

I'm looking for either a full set or illiuminas for the 280z or a front pair (bz3012) and a pair of the 280z rear glan nut and spacers.

Alternately, I may go coilover since the tokico line is hard to come by. So, if anyone as a set of coilovers laying around they're not using let's talk. 

Somebody seems to think that they can get them - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=10&_nkw=tokico+%2B+%283015%2C+3016%2C+3012%2C+3013%2C+3038%29&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:1150

eBay just popped out this notification a few days a go.

Get the 3013 and don't use the spacer for the front.

Edited by NewZed

Somebody seems to think that they can get them - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=10&_nkw=tokico+%2B+%283015%2C+3016%2C+3012%2C+3013%2C+3038%29&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:1150

eBay just popped out this notification a few days a go.

Get the 3013 and don't use the spacer for the front.

Weird. I spoke with wholesaler today who indicated these were on backorder through January. He didn't believe any retailers had them in stock. The few I spoke to confirmed as much. I talked to the ebay seller and they swear that they have them in stock...we'll see. Thanks for the heads up. 

I'm rocking a pair of the 240z bz3016 which is how I arrived at the WTB ad. I was attempting to determine if the bz3016 would work on the 280z (link) which apparently it will with the 280z spacer and glan nut. But If I buy the 3013 that get's me the spacer I need but I think that means I'm still short the glan nut. Right? Any recommendations on tracking down the 280z glan nut? 

Coilover refers to a suspension setup where the coil spring encircles a shock or strut tube and the lower spring perch is part of the shock or strut tube.  Technically its just the spring and the upper and lower spring perches.  JDM marketing now sometimes uses the term to describe a parts package that also includes the shock or a fully assembled strut/shock combination or just the spring and perches.  Make sure you know what you're buying.

Take your stock gland nut and slip it over the 3016.  If it fits over the shaft, does not rub on the shaft, and seats squarely on the shock body you can probably use it in place of the Tokico specific gland nut.  You can make a spacer out of an 1.5" OD length of tube of pipe.