HybridZ

L28ET, trans, and more. Greensboro, NC

Shanks

Hello,

I am located in Greensboro NC and I am looking for several specific things for my 1971 Z.

81-83 l28ET with p-90 head, ecu, and wiring harness.  If you have aftermarket ECU that's ok. (But must come with engine.)

77-79 5 speed manual trans.

I am willing to travel up to 4 hrs to pick up parts, if you are further than that I will consider but would also like you to consider meeting me at the 4 hour mark.  

PM me with what you have and the price you are looking for and I will PM you back with an answer and contact information if it sounds good to me.  I check my PMs regularly everyday so feel free to drop a line.

I have my whole project planned out and recorded in an excel spreadsheet, and already have the funds set aside, so please consider PMing me as I have been waiting a while to start on this project.

Regards,

Jonathan

Edited by Shanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am located in Greensboro NC and I am looking for several specific things for my 1971 Z.

81-83 l28ET with p-90 head, ecu, and wiring harness.  If you have aftermarket ECU that's ok. (But must come with engine.)

77-79 5 speed manual trans.

I am willing to travel up to 4 hrs to pick up parts, if you are further than that I will consider but would also like you to consider meeting me at the 4 hour mark.  

PM me with what you have and the price you are looking for and I will PM you back with an answer and contact information if it sounds good to me.  I check my PMs regularly everyday so feel free to drop a line.

I have my whole project planned out and recorded in an excel spreadsheet, and already have the funds set aside, so please consider PMing me as I have been waiting a while to start on this project.

Regards,

Jonathan

I have a completely rebuilt P90 cyl head by a popular race machine shop. P/m sent to your in box.

• 2 weeks later...