HybridZ

got my motor/trans. waiting on the tooling

wannab

So, Ive been having fun, running around gathering parts.  Picked up a 94 302, cobra spec T5 in georgia for 800 bucks.... got some 93 cobra spec ported gt40 heads today, with a new 16lb flywheel. trick flow springs .575 lift capable, and comp cams (stud mount) rockers for 400 dollars.  I cant wait for the Laine mounts and cold weather to get here.... I'm torn, because when I got my 77 280, it wasnt running. after tinkering, it is basically a "daily" now, with the 6.   I did a 120 mile round trip to get the parts today.  Still, I am a child of the 80s, and I want that V8 rumble......  I bought a 93 miata years ago, to 'Monster".... but didnt because, I found out it was an "LE" {1356 of 1500}.... this 77 I'm going to "rape"..... I've become attached to it,,,,, yet I'm not going to let that stop me.  Bring on the cradle and trans mount, ive got an engine hoist, jack, and jack stands awaiting :).... going to read through the forum, until it gets here.   good luck to all, about to get into this also.