HybridZ

Cars and Coffee Dallas

dreco

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in Dallas Friday to go trick or treating with family.  This will get me there for the C&C meet Sat AM.  Anyone going?  I will need a break from the family crap.....

did you go?  sorry, i was not there.  I went to F1 in Austin instead.

I went.  It was cold.  Only one other s30 there,  had triples n/a motor.  large Porsche, Camaro, and Mustang turn out.  I was there for about 1.5 hrs, long enough to see all the cars.  I would like to go again but I am not sure when I will be in Dallas when it is going on again.  No sweat on the no show. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bgC_PiTL4Q

It looks like you cut off the Cadillac on your left after turning, you almost rear-ended the BMW you were chasing, you cut off the Suburban on your right, you were within a single car length of the BMW when accelerating onto the freeway (at, what, 45 mph?) and you violated the gore at the end of the on-ramp.  On a busy public street.    That's - what, four legitimate public safety violations in the span of ten seconds?

HybridZ is a community of people who look out for each other, and right now I'm taking the role of the mean big brother when I say, "Dude.  Not cool."

You may now feel free to tell me to f*k off. 

It looks like you cut off the Cadillac on your left after turning, you almost rear-ended the BMW you were chasing, you cut off the Suburban on your right, you were within a single car length of the BMW when accelerating onto the freeway (at, what, 45 mph?) and you violated the gore at the end of the on-ramp.  On a busy public street.    That's - what, four legitimate public safety violations in the span of ten seconds?

HybridZ is a community of people who look out for each other, and right now I'm taking the role of the mean big brother when I say, "Dude.  Not cool."

You may now feel free to tell me to f*k off. 

Nah, i wont tell you F off.   You just got it wrong.  The Cadillac turned into the furthest left lane.  (Everyone tracks out in Texas for some reason)  Besides,  I was way in front with my blinker on before I moved over.  The Suburban didn't have the right of way and waited till the last second to want to come over.   I kept him from cutting me off.   The d move was when i jumped out on the tollway and stuck the M4 in the 'wayback machine'.   I apologized to the driver for that later.  :)

Edit: I say all this with with a bit of sarcasm and I'll play nicer with the lappers from now on.

Edited by dreco

Then you get kicked in the nuts and a wet Willy from me.

If you pick this apart then I would hate for you to see me drive my truck let alone my Z in traffic.

-gets off pedistal and walks away

hey, at lease i always keep my hands at 9 and 3 and I NEVER use my cell phone while driving.  (or put on make up)