HybridZ

If it can go sideways...It will... A human story...

Mikelly

My oldest son is getting married on Friday. In the process of doing annual inspections of vehicles, my truck failed due to a rusted out exhaust. I ordered the exhaust that was supposed to be here last FRIDAY and it arrived YESTERDAY (4 days late). On top of that, a customer audit, THREE proposal efforts from my contracting efforts and personnel issues have swamped me with 14 to 16 hour days... When it rains, it pours and if darwin can step in to make you reach maximum capacity, he will. Never underestimate the power of "Oh SH!T!"

Been there, done that, and all I got was a lousy t-shirt!  People always say, "How do you eat an elephant"  One bite at a time......" and smile to themselves as they believe they've just enlightened you.  Hey Confucius, it's still a friggin' elephant and for some reason this one is all a$$hole!

Edited by ktm

My daughter is getting married at the end of the month and I'm worried that nothing is going wrong yet! It's all going too smoothly. The check I write will hurt, but expected. The best news is that she is moving to CA with her husband for a couple of years and is leaving me her WRX :cool:

Usually comes in threes Mike- hang in there