HybridZ

WTB triple carb intake manifold with linkage

Badler

My first choice would be a mikuni, but I would settle for an SK, TWM or similar. It CANT be a cannon as that is what I currently have and is simply too long. I would also be willing to TRADE my cannon with full linkage + cash from my side. Let me know what you have!

Wow, that Harada manifold is a really quality piece. Looks like an evolution of the Nissan Comp manifold. Looks like it's worth every penny to me. What is it about the Mikuni manifold that makes it worth it?

Edited by Leon

According to the Wizard of Z, Tony D, the Mikuni is shorter and raises the carbs further above the exhaust than other manifolds.  From what I have read, Cannon is the best for low-end torque and daily drivers, mikuni for high revving race engines.  The Harada DOES look really good, but I don't have 4-6 weeks to wait, anybody got one stateside? Considering getting a Kameari if I need to wait that long haha, anybody have an opinion on those?

This looks exactly like my Kameari manifold to a T, makes me wonder if they are all made in the same facility and then labeled with various company logos. Edited by Graphitez

Perfect240z, I bought the other one. Been looking for this setup for my Mikuni rebuild I finished during the summer.

Now I've got a short Mikuni runner with new connecting linkage available if anyone is looking..

Ill be posting picks on my thread later tonight. If you want to see better then ebay images.