HybridZ

STOCK turbo Oil feed line

konradlip

My setup that i just received in the mail: (http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CXR&Product_Code=OL-AN4-90S-51&Category_Code=) <---- what line I ordered

vphnbt.jpg

2edqy6x.jpg

And just a quick question... What are these two sensor things for??? I'm assuming a knocking sensor and an oil pressure sensor am i right?? If so which is which?

21ju3r4.jpg

Left one is cylinder head temp. sensor. The right one is knock sensor. Oil pressure sensor on these motors is screwed into a T fitting which is what the oil feed line screws into.

Let me know how that kit works... Everything I've read says the T fitting is BSPT and NPT won't work. It's strange, though... I ordered a 1/8" BSPT adapter and it's too small. I think mine is 1/4".

Correct,  the last picture shows the CHTS (cylinder head temp sensor (with it's wiring & connector to the ECCS harness)) just left of the oil dip stick.  The Knock Sensor is just to the right of the dipstick and has 2 male bullet connectors (and is unconnected in that picture). 

The Oil Pressure Sender is shown in Scapy's first picture at the end of the "tee" where he's taken off the oil line to the turbo - just forward of the oil filter.  The sender shown is not a stock-type Nissan oil pressure sender.

Here is the specification of the adapter block I bought Pac_Man.

"Oil T fitting with proper threads for japanese engines. Male thread is 1/8" BSPT. Female threads are 1/8" NPT (side) and 1/8" BSPT (end)"

Edited by Scapy