HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Badler

Fujitsubo Legalis R Stacked Dual Exhaust, New in Box

This is one of the most classic Z exhausts there are, great sound and flow, but not overly raspy, check it out here:
http://www.whiteheadperformance.com/products/fujitsubo-legalis-r-exhaust-system-datsun-240z-260z-280z-s30/

Two pieces, will fit 240z, 260z, 280z, two parts, resonator section and muffler section, with gaskets. Brand-new, never installed, still in original box with Japanese manuals (complete with silly little cartoons). I got this exhaust because I saw it on a 432R and thought it was the coolest thing ever :)  I was going to use it on my NA build, but my plans changed and I am going turbo, so my 3-2 header, and thus, this exhaust is now of no use to me :(  Looking to get $880 + actual shipping (as it is oversized, shipping might vary based on where you are) pickup in the Reno area would be free.  Also looking to trade for Arizona Z Car 240z brakes, turbo headers (a guy can dream right?) or maybe even stroker parts.  Who's interested?

post-45034-0-98278700-1415152630_thumb.jpg

post-45034-0-02083100-1415152656_thumb.jpg

Bump for a awesome exhaust.  I have one on my Z and it is by far one of the most enjoyable mods I've added so far.

If you can do 800 shipped, I will buy. Other then that, to rich for my blood at the moment. ;)

^ You are insane.  $880 is a great price.  

Oh man the drool factor is high right now...

If I had not just bought some wheels for my Z I'd be all over this for $880...

If it's still around in a few weeks I'm buying this for sure (Although I know full well it will be gone within a few days max :()