HybridZ

My hitech...

Mikelly

Full Carbon interior, including custom center console and dash. Cage extending trhough the firewall, custom belly pans with venturies properly mapped out in the sheet metal. angle adjustable rear wing, and chin spliter. New front fenders that house 255-35-15s in the front....and maybe a heads up display on the windshield.

I've planned all of the above, except the carbon interior and adjustable rear wing... the rest will be done by summer 01!

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Anonymous

Sounds like my dream too!!! I'm seriously looking at that HUD unit that was brought up on Zcar.com a couple days ago. $200 for a complete tach/speedo HUD unit is really good! I'm going to be making a carbon dash for my car Mike..and anybody else for that matter. It will involve making a female mold so I can make more than one. I'd probably charge for the cost of materials plus just a little extra (probably total around $500.00). I'll be changine the design of the dash to accomodate more instruments in front of the steering column. Any brainstorming on dash designs would be seriously taken into consideration.

SpencZ

MonsterZ Cont. http://members.xoom.com/SpencZ/index.htm

Hey guys, Make that dash a full wrap around

with room for the entertainment console

and lots of other guages and switches and gizmos and widgets and doo-dad things and stuff!! I made an attempt at making a big

console for all of the above but it looked like crap!

Spenc,

I would definately be interested in seeing what you turn out. As long as it fits in the same location...I have an issue since my roll cage was installed around my dash....

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Anonymous

Yeah...it would fit right in the stock location. I'll be thinking more about this in the fall when I realize my car isn't getting done before snowfall...winter is a great time for doing all the small stuff!

SpencZ