HybridZ
bens1088

Plug and Play Dapper Lighting LED Tails (NEW VIDEO)

Hey guys quick update. I've stopped keeping track of the list since it looks like we're green light for S30s for now. If interest grows with the S130s after this run, we'll start working on those.

I'm just waiting to receive a sample set then we can do some testing and put this baby into production. Once production is a green light, we'll nail down price and start taking pre-orders.

It's been a slow process but we're a small company and building some awesome products so thanks for being patient.

Ben

Hey guys quick update. I've stopped keeping track of the list since it looks like we're green light for S30s for now. If interest grows with the S130s after this run, we'll start working on those.

I'm just waiting to receive a sample set then we can do some testing and put this baby into production. Once production is a green light, we'll nail down price and start taking pre-orders.

It's been a slow process but we're a small company and building some awesome products so thanks for being patient.

Ben

Any current update?

Hey guys,

Sorry! I've been traveling for the last month. I will give them a call tomorrow to get an update and hopefully get this rolling.

If you guys ever need to get in touch with us, please email [email protected] or call 415-493-8236 for an immediate response. I travel a lot and often go a few weeks at a time without email/internet access.

Will get back to you all!

Thanks,

Ben

Update! Everything should be ready for sampling next week. I'll have a few kits so a select few will get to purchase early, test these out, provide feedback.

Will let you guys know when they come in so we can get rolling.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Here's a couple

post-44346-0-44588700-1440170553_thumb.jpg

post-44346-0-49671700-1440170570_thumb.jpg

In the 2nd pic (and it really doesn't do the LED'S justice ) I've used one of the options to have both upper and lower lights hooked up to run the running lights and just the upper for when the brakes are applied.

With my son's help I hope to have some video up this weekend of the 7 different settings for sequential operation of the turn indicators.

And also get some better pictures up. I have some that show side by side comparison between stock and led.

Daniel

Z2 Owners: We are green light to go!

We started production today. Z2's will be ready to ship in ~1 month. Hopefully, Daniel can get some get some pictures up for us of them installed on his Z. Please note the Z2 does NOT include an LED reverse light. You can add a pair of LED reverse lights for $40.

Here is the pricing:

Z2 Tail Light Conversion Kit: Retail $300

1-40 HYBRIDZ DISCOUNT $25 off

41-80: $50 off

80+ $75 off

Options:

1. Universal Low Current Flasher Module: $20 (We don't make money on these but it's a very nice flasher unit. They are available at Napa for $3-5)

2. LED Reverse Light Boards. $40. (The Z2's have external reverse lamps so we are selling just boards to insert in there).

Please purchase using the link here. You will be charged the full amount and if we get to the next pricing bracket, you will get a refund of the difference.

You can also call us at 415-493-8236 to place an order. Online is the easiest but we're more than happy to help. Please also direct any technical questions to me at [email protected] or on the forum.

For you Z1 owners, we're starting testing soon. Should be ready to go in a month.

Thanks!

Ben

Edited by bens1088

Hey guys, we're making good progress on the group buy. Please keep it up! Please purchase using the link here. They will be shipped in order of when the order was received.

Update: We started production on the reverse lights today. They will have 10 CREE XB-D chips per side. At 150+ LM per chip, reverse lights will be getting well over 2000LM. They are being custom made with a aluminum backing and are ONLY $40. (We're not making money on these guys).

Hopefully Daniel can get some photos and videos up of the tail lamps soon. I'll get reverse lamp photos up as soon as I get them in.

Thanks!

Ben

Edited by bens1088