HybridZ

New Fiberglass aero parts

JPN_Garage

At JPN Garage we have been ordering and studying random aero S30 fiberglass parts from other stores to compare quality, fitment and cost.

Its been clear to us that these items lack in quality and fitment so were doing something about this.

Starting Dec 2014 we will start making our own S30 fiberglass aero parts including rear spoilers, air dams, headlight buckets, bumper deletes, side skirts and others with the best fiberglass quality and fitment possible at the best prices.

We will also be coming up with new designs when it comes to rear spoilers and air dams and listen to customers when it comes to a new design.

We have hired a master fiberglass tech and we will be making each fiberglass part out of scratch, molding it and designing it on the vehicle for best fitment.

If you have any idea on new aero parts don't be shy and let us know about it.

Thanks.

JPN Garage INC

www.jpngarage.com

(407) 600-7911

post-40351-0-32571200-1415808714_thumb.jpg

One part not under the aero category but much needed just the same, would be an integrated gauge pod built into the top of the ignition column for turbo engine swappers. A 2-1/16" will fit nicely between the speedo and tach without blocking vision of either. After asking virtually every one on here who was previously making fiberglass parts with no luck, I have decided to make my own. Make this part and you will sell many.

One part not under the aero category but much needed just the same, would be an integrated gauge pod built into the top of the ignition column for turbo engine swappers. A 2-1/16" will fit nicely between the speedo and tach without blocking vision of either. Make this part and you will sell many.

Agreed! This would be useful to just about everyone, from stock to the most extreme swaps.

A Euro/BRE style spoiler for the 2+2 model would be great as well.

My point is you guys might want to partner with one of the regular time trial/track day rats to see what improvements can be gained by modifying existing panels, or building out new concepts.  being a business man and a bit of a fabricator myself, if I were to take on the project you guys have, I would pick someone and work very closely with them.  Then I would take that data, make the improvements and market the hell out of those results.

Mike