HybridZ

L28 Crank Angle Sensor Mount and Trigger Wheel

240hoke

Hey Guys, 

I still have one more of these 'Beta' kits left.  I have gotten good feedback so far on the kits.  Please check out my website if you would like to purchase.  The price will go back to normal after this last one is gone.  

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

Sorry Im not on the forums more often,  I did change my profile settings to start getting notifications on posts.  

These kits are still availible but the Euro pulleys seem to be geting hard to come by,  they have been on backorder for months from Professional Products.  I have been working on a version for the 240z pulley.  This opens up the opportunity for A/C too....Ive just got done with 3D printing the prototype and have an order into the machine shop.  Should be ready early next year for beta testing. Follow my facebook page for more info an I will post here too....www.facebook.com/hokeperformance.

Thanks! 

-Austin

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

OE 240Z Pulley kit in works, availbile to ship by 1/27/17.  Also...It looks like Professional Product is no longer making the euro pulley as they have been on permanent back order,  will check with them this week to see if they have plans to make any more.  

@Ryant67 - Yes 60-2 wheel wouldn't be a problem,  I can do custom wheels with 1-2 weeks turn around.  We just need to verify the sensor works with the electromotive system...I will check into this. Would you be interested in purchasing one to test, if so send me an email  to hokeperformance@gmail.com

post-352-0-11089600-1484654699_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-45652800-1484654717_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-98814500-1484654726_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-16255900-1484654735_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-58497500-1484654744_thumb.jpg

No problems with mounting the trigger wheel on the non-rigid part of the pulley?

Seems it would give an incorrect trigger signal due to vibrations in the rubber mounted part of the pulley.

I know a guy that install  lot of both MS and Vems systems, and he recommends not to do it that way.

Otherwise it seems like a neat solution!

Machning is complete on the OE pulley variation of the mounts and the block off plates...off to anodize this week...should be ready to ship by 2/3.  I wil be updating the website soon. 

Roggaman, I havent heard of any issues from folks so far! The sensor is pretty robust and I think the actual torsional movement of the damper is quite small...to put things into perspective the 36-1 wheel only provides 10 deg of resolution.  

Edited by 240hoke

• 1 year later...