HybridZ

L28 - 350Z 6 Speed Transmission Adapters

240hoke

So e of the R200's have brackets for the Pulser Wheels on the ABS System. Those will drive an electronic speedo quite nicely, there is one on the input flange on some Euro Model...maybe on US Spec Stuff as well. Nice rigid brackets and mag pickups ready made!

Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

More progress on the adapter plate this past week,  I recieved the first prototype plate.  So far it is looking very promising,  everything bolted up nice.  I am waiting on a few more parts to get in before I can finalize measurements for the flywheel spacer and starter adapter.  With any luck I may have a protype kit ready to test in a month or so!

I also had a L28et car in my garage this past week and got a chance to take some measurements for the shifter location.  It looks like the shifter relocater which I already make for VQ swaps will place the shifter in the stock location!  I was more worried about it before because I have my VQ back against the firewall which is a couple inches further rewards then it will sit mated to the L28.

post-352-0-22306200-1420848125_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-87270400-1420848148_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-05358000-1420848192_thumb.jpg

Will post more updates as I go.

-Austin 

Edited by 240hoke

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

No updates unfortunately,  I've had to shift priorities a little bit.  I have all the rest of the parts waiting on me for mockup just need to make a little time!!  I'll update when I have some more progress hopefully within the next week or two. 

-Austin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...