HybridZ

datsun 280 z aftermarket lash pads any size close to .175 + or

zentech

Looking to buy new lash pads any size close to 75/1000 or close to + or minus 10/1000. Passenger door panel for a 1975 Z. No rips or tears please. These are the parts i have for trades (1) new aluminum radiator for 1970-1973 S-30 cars. (2) sets of 280 zx flat/top pistons on rods and CRANE camshafts new and used in excellent condition. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.

I have a set of lash pads, They measure .170" each, dont recall if these are stock thickness or aftermarket as I had the  for 15 years. let me know if these will work. e-mail me kendrick1095@comcast.net

I have a set of lash pads, They measure .170" each, dont recall if these are stock thickness or aftermarket as I had the  for 15 years. let me know if these will work. e-mail me kendrick1095@comcast.net

Sending message to your e/mail. thanks.