HybridZ

looking for a set (4) negative offset wheels

AZGhost623

I have a new set of zero offset 16x7.5 with toyo Z rated tires on them. They are mounted on my 1975 Z since March but i'm still restoring my car sitting in the garage. If you send me an e/mail or cell phone # i'll text pics of them for your view. Thanks.

Im looking for a negative offset. I already have some zero offset wheels on the car today running 16x8's. If you have some negative offset ones, I would be interested in seeing what you have. Otherwise, Ill pass... thanks! :)

Don't have negative offset.

• 1 month later...

Yep, TE37V. They are available down to -25 offset depending on diameter and width. I have 17x10 (-20) on my Z, but I'm not selling my set and likely won't fit your car anyway since they are 5x114.3.

Im converting to 5x114.3 now. I have a very unique set of wheels im working to get fit, but still may not fit exactly the way I want. They are old vintage 3 piece wheels, and I cant find anyone in town to rebarrell them because of their age. So Im still keeping an eye open for other options. The TE37V's are nice, but Im looking for something a little more unique since Panasports and Volk/Rays seem to be what everyone goes with.

• 2 weeks later...

When you call, ask for Jack or Andrew. Tell them Augustin sent you and they might help you out with something extra.

Volk/ Rays is what everyone goes with? I have yet to see another Z with my setup of 17x10-20 all the way around on 5x114.3.

Panasport, Rota, Watanabe, etc is what I see everyone with. So many copies of that original style.

Try some BBS RS with custom barrels, VR wheels has plenty in stock along with some other custom setups like Work VSXX.