HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
malibud

Turbo stuff

Garrett gt3076r 1.06 A/R exhaust turbine, .60 inlet , T3 bolt pattern, very little shaft play worked great, water/oil cooled $700shipped

Turbo exhaust manifold with welded external waste gate flange. there is a 90 degree tube welded on it with flex pipe, flex pipe has hole that was repaired with JB weld good start for external wastegate. but needs work $120shipped

Tial 38mm wastegate $90shipped

Tial 38mm wastegate KNOCK OFF $35 shipped

Hallman boost controller with in cabin set up ceramic ball $120 (almost new paid 160)

Knock off fuel rail $40 shipped

I can work out a package deal if someone is interested will post pictures later

Edited by malibud

Sorry forgot . The turbo works great always water cooled the exhaust turbine is 1.3 great for power and mid to high range. I was going to switch the turbine housing but decided to go with an internal wastegate set up. So on a z car this exhaust housing it takes a bit to spool. 1 and 2nd not much spool 3rd -5 hang on ... Just want be honest about why I am selling ... Be good for drag race or freeway driving or change exhaust housing for quick spool. I didn't like the flex pipe on manifold but it would be easy to weld on to the 90 for an external wastegate.

Edited by malibud

Yes I have the wastegate . The knock off was on the car when bought it. I did not trust it so I got the tial. It has a 1/2 bar spring in it works great. I am going to an internal wastegate Turbo.

Boost controller sold.

Turbo sale pending.

I do have a blitz blow off valve for sale but I will first have to make a block off plate. 

Bump still have tial wastegate, Comes with dump pipe, dump pipe elbow, and gasket 90$ shipped Blitz blow off valve it is mounted in a 2" intercooling pipe if you want different you will have to buy A BASE PLATE  . 90$ shipped

still have fuel rail as well