* * * * * 1 votes

S30 JPN Garage BC Coilovers

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 winstonusmc

winstonusmc
  • LocationHavelock, NC

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:28 AM

We have 6 240 kits in stock so place your orders.

Just ordered my set, well the wife did for me. I am currently on a military exercise in the middle of the Cali desert.

'72 240z w/ RB25DE ITB MS3/MS3X

http://forums.hybrid...40z-rb25de-itb/

#22 JPN_Garage

JPN_Garage
  • LocationOrlando FL

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:50 PM

What spring rates do you stock?

Anything from 3K to 10K

www.jpngarage.com

#23 Brendanm71240z

Brendanm71240z
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:24 PM

For street driving with a bit of track/autocross what spring rates would you recommend? I'm looking for something that will not be uncomfortable but can still corner flat and handle well. I was thinking 7k front and 6k for the rear?

#24 JPN_Garage

JPN_Garage
  • LocationOrlando FL

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

For street driving with a bit of track/autocross what spring rates would you recommend? I'm looking for something that will not be uncomfortable but can still corner flat and handle well. I was thinking 7k front and 6k for the rear?

7K front 6K rear will fill your needs.

A good daily drive kit is 5K front 4K rear.

www.jpngarage.com

#25 Casper0878

Casper0878
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Very interested in getting these but I do not know any shops to take them to get welded.  Anyone know a reputable shop in SoCal that has experience doing Z suspension??

#26 fast-datsun

fast-datsun
  • LocationMURREITA ,CA.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

We can do the install...

McKINNEY MOTORSPORTS
951-304-9300/1045
www.mckinneymotorsports.com :)

#27 Roanz

Roanz
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

I purchased a set of BC from a Hybridz member and I'd like to get different springs. They came with 5k front and rear. They have never been installed. Can I exchange them from JPN for different springs? Thanks

#28 seattlejester

seattlejester
  • LocationBellevue, WASHINGTON

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:54 PM

Ordered my set finally, super excited. Can't wait for the anti droop and adjustable height.

Just a bit of info for those still looking.

3 (kg / mm) = 167.992244 pounds / in
4 (kg / mm) = 223.989658 pounds / in
5 (kg / mm) = 279.987073 pounds / in
6 (kg / mm) = 335.984488 pounds / in
7 (kg / mm) = 391.981902 pounds / in
8 (kg / mm) = 447.979317 pounds / in
9 (kg / mm) = 503.976731 pounds / in
10 (kg / mm) = 559.974146 pounds / in

I've read that going over 300lb/inch you are going to start running into deflection problems, where the suspension is no longer the softest item when you hit a bump and the chassis/bushings starts to deflect rather then compressing the suspension.

With proper bracing I'm sure it is less of a consideration, but I'm getting a bit old it seems like. I went with 5k all around, was going to do 4k/5k F/R but thought all the weight from the turbo and intercooler and associated piping might need a bit more spring to keep it from being too bouncy. This is going to be a 100lb increase in the front and a 80lb increase in the rear from current suspension, and I already think my current setup is pretty decent.

#29 73z85.0

73z85.0
  • Locationky

Posted 2 weeks ago

Any reviews on these? Looking to order some for my 74.

#30 ihiryu

ihiryu
  • LocationKilleen, TX

Posted 2 weeks ago

tim.d ordered a set from me, I don't know if he's got them installed yet though.

Contact me for cheap prices on speedhut gauges, many, many, other things

http://tinyurl.com/SpeedHut-Group-Buy

If we've done business and you were satisfied, a simple "Like" on our facebook page would be all the "thanks" I'd need!

https://www.facebook.com/KRMotorsports

#31 tim.d

tim.d
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 2 weeks ago

It'll be a while before I get them installed, but here's what I can tell you after the hours of research I did:  They're not a full race setup.  If you want an honest race car, BC might not the company for you.  If you want a well built, accessible, lots of adjustment setup for a street / autox / canyon carver setup, they seem to be the at the top of the heap of what's currently available. And, they're rebuildable with lots of 'em out there so I don't think the company is going to fold anytime soon and parts be NLA.

My ordering experience through Steve was excellent, the hardest part of the decision was whether to go ultra-low or not. I decided not to, since it's only an additional inch, and cars dropped on that lowest inch are too low to use for anything other than being a hellaflushstancedturd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users