HybridZ

What is best for my car, Ms3X or Ms3Pro

Meguiars

So i have sold my ms2xtra, so im going for either ms3x or ms3pro, but is it really nescesary for me with my motor to buy ms3pro instead of ms3x.

One of the reasons why i sold my ms2extra was because i wish full seqential injection and also maybe a better Flex fueling blending tables. Is the setup for ms3x the same as ms3pro or is there any big diffrences there? What aboute blending flex E85 tables the same for the two of those?

I have heard someone says that the ms3pro makes the car and idling will be much better than ms3x, is this true?

Why would i pay pretty much more $ for ms3pro? what is the big diffrence, remember this is a straight six, 2.8 ltr Turbo.

And now the Dollar is pretty high, good for you guys in the US, bad for me in Norway.

I will take my time this time and not rush before i buy me a new Megasquirt. 

All inputs are welcome.

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

my opinion is that since the wiring is already in place and you're not afraid to get an ms2 running there is no need to get ms3 pro. The pro and MS3X are essentially the same computer with the same features, just that the pro will not require any internal modification to work with whatever application, it is smaller, it is pretty much waterproof, and it has slightly different wiring labeling.