HybridZ

2015 Continental Tire Ads (My Z)

rooger82

Hey guys just wanted to share this. Pretty proud of getting some spotlight here. My car made it into a Continental tires ad (that's not me in the picture).

Nice to see them giving some attention to the Japanese classics.

The ad can be seen on the back cover of the February issue of Super Street

Just wanted to share.

post-19895-0-86961200-1421111034_thumb.jpg

I have been in the car show industry for some time now. The team I go with to shows has had a good sponsorship/relationship with Conti for several years. So we have always been talking to them, this opportunity just came up for the ad though and they picked my car along with some others to run these ads.

I had them on my 370Z until I sold the car. I liked them a ton better than the factory tires. Did a lot of research at that point (19" wheels, so tires were very expensive) and the Conti DW always seemed to be near the top of the performance/noise/value categories. I haven't checked to see if they make the size I currently need for my 280Z, but if they do, I will likely go with them again. I expect I will have to drop down to the DWS to get the size I need though.