HybridZ

Mfactory R200 LSD

exlifesaver

Any updates? 

Will they ship to Australia? 

Horse power is not how drive line items are rated. 

I'll need torque and duty ratings to decide. 

Power ratings are derived from speed and torque, and on that note what are the speeds they are tested at and also what bias ratio is offered? 

Cheers nat0

• 8 months later...

Update!
We now have the prototype in our hands and have some photos to share. The other 9 units are awaiting production, pending the approval of the prototype. (Meaning that we will be installing and testing it... Will update you all as soon as our project car is completed and the prototype has been tested.)
Many of the 9 units that have yet to be made have already been spoken for, however there is still some availability.
Due to the research and development costs being fairly higher than we anticipated, our cost of production went up. But because we already quoted 700, we will keep our word and not raise the price for the ten units. Going forward, every unit made after the first ten will be priced a little higher, but still considerably less than a Quaife.
Attached are some photos of the prototype.
If you have any questions, they are welcome.
Thanks for your time.

post-47855-0-77724700-1455242723_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-83804900-1455242724_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-07045100-1455242726_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-02205300-1455242727_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-05165400-1455242728_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-17485600-1455242729_thumb.jpg

post-47855-0-17325800-1455242730_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replys guys!

We have our MFactory LSD mounted into the rear end and all specs checked out great! We are currently waiting for our intercooler to come in the mail. Once the intercooler is in we can begin road testing the LSD then release it to the public! We have a couple unspoken for Tony C, so if you would like I can add you to the list. Hopefully we can begin shipping these out within the next few weeks.

We are in no relation to mfactory, my father and I are just a couple of guys that work on cars in our free time. 

If you have any more questions or are seriously interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at nick@jdmpowerhouse.com

http://www.jdmpowerhouse.com/

Hey man.  Things like the above are a little worrisome.  People have been on the site pretending to be professionals and taken money for crappy products.  Now you're saying you're just a guy and his dad trying to help the community, but you have a professional-looking web site going up.

So which is it?  Are you a business, or just two guys playing with cars?

I'm just wondering.  I can see letting an opportunity grow in to something bigger.  But if jdmpowerhouse was in the works from Post #1, that would be a bit disingenuous and make you think twice about the whole story.  If you pay jdmpowerhouse for the diff, it wouldn't be a surprise to find that the mfactory warranty is void.  Better check that mfactory will honor a second-hand warranty.  If jdmpowerhouse is a small LLC, they won't have the resources to honor any warranty, let alone a lifetime policy.  One bad diff could wipe them out.  They only have two products shown on their brand new web page.

The road to hell and all that...  see Senza Pari.

We are just two guys who have a passion for vehicles, who are slowly turn that passion into a successful business.

MFactory stands behind their products no matter what. That means that even if you bought this from us, then sold it to your cousin, MFactory would still honor their warranty.

The risk for you all is non existent, we paid all of the upfront costs to protect you all, and to follow all forum rules. We are also doing all of the testing. My website is still a work in progress, the two items for sale was just me testing the shopping cart. Through the process of getting this LSD made we have become distributors for MFactory. Unless I am missing something we are breaking no rules per http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/28121-read-before-posting-posting-rules-for-the-vendor-board/?do=findComment&comment=217651

I hope this clears up any confusion.

*edit to add photo*

post-47855-0-70292600-1459118587_thumb.jpg

Edited by exlifesaver

• 4 weeks later...

Since this has taken so much time to complete, it is hard to say who is still serious and who is not. It seems like we have about 5 people serious about buying one. Since we are almost ready to release these I think it is a good idea to start the list. If you are truly interested to buy one of these please reply now and I will add you to the list on the first post.