HybridZ
exlifesaver

Mfactory R200 LSD

Thanks for all the replys guys!

We have our MFactory LSD mounted into the rear end and all specs checked out great! We are currently waiting for our intercooler to come in the mail. Once the intercooler is in we can begin road testing the LSD then release it to the public! We have a couple unspoken for Tony C, so if you would like I can add you to the list. Hopefully we can begin shipping these out within the next few weeks.

We are in no relation to mfactory, my father and I are just a couple of guys that work on cars in our free time. 

If you have any more questions or are seriously interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

http://www.jdmpowerhouse.com/

Hey man.  Things like the above are a little worrisome.  People have been on the site pretending to be professionals and taken money for crappy products.  Now you're saying you're just a guy and his dad trying to help the community, but you have a professional-looking web site going up.

So which is it?  Are you a business, or just two guys playing with cars?

I'm just wondering.  I can see letting an opportunity grow in to something bigger.  But if jdmpowerhouse was in the works from Post #1, that would be a bit disingenuous and make you think twice about the whole story.  If you pay jdmpowerhouse for the diff, it wouldn't be a surprise to find that the mfactory warranty is void.  Better check that mfactory will honor a second-hand warranty.  If jdmpowerhouse is a small LLC, they won't have the resources to honor any warranty, let alone a lifetime policy.  One bad diff could wipe them out.  They only have two products shown on their brand new web page.

The road to hell and all that...  see Senza Pari.

We are just two guys who have a passion for vehicles, who are slowly turn that passion into a successful business.

MFactory stands behind their products no matter what. That means that even if you bought this from us, then sold it to your cousin, MFactory would still honor their warranty.

The risk for you all is non existent, we paid all of the upfront costs to protect you all, and to follow all forum rules. We are also doing all of the testing. My website is still a work in progress, the two items for sale was just me testing the shopping cart. Through the process of getting this LSD made we have become distributors for MFactory. Unless I am missing something we are breaking no rules per http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/28121-read-before-posting-posting-rules-for-the-vendor-board/?do=findComment&comment=217651

I hope this clears up any confusion.

*edit to add photo*

post-47855-0-70292600-1459118587_thumb.jpg

Edited by exlifesaver

Since this has taken so much time to complete, it is hard to say who is still serious and who is not. It seems like we have about 5 people serious about buying one. Since we are almost ready to release these I think it is a good idea to start the list. If you are truly interested to buy one of these please reply now and I will add you to the list on the first post.

It will fit into your r200 Chris Duncan, I will add you to the list.

Great news! We have finished testing the LSD and everything turned out great just like we thought. Tomorrow we will be contacting Mfactory to see when we can ship these to everyone on the list. So far i think everyone on the list has 10mm ring gear bolts, we had a little mistake on the 12mm holes. They were drilled a little too big but we were able to get some spacers made by Mfactory to fix this. If you think you have 12mm ring gear bolts or if you plan to change to 12mm ring gear i recommend you get these spacers, we are selling them at cost $20 for the set.  True 12mm holes will be drilled in all differentials made after the first ten have been sold. Attached is a video of us doing a couple burnouts to complete the testing.

https://youtu.be/V4NnoRmLVcE

Edited by exlifesaver

We can begin shipping the LSD's starting tomorrow! I will be sending messages to everyone currently on the list with instructions on everything we will be needing from you to ship your LSD. I would like to thank everyone on here for your support, we couldn't have done it without you! Attached is a picture of the collar i was talking about above. The line is a taper to allow for easier installation, the taper is installed towards the ring gear threads.

post-47855-0-29877100-1464059296_thumb.jpg