- - - - -

Bride Histrix bucket seat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rooger82

rooger82
  • LocationHacienda Heights, CA

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

Ok so I have been in contact with Bride recently and have been pushing for some of the Histrix seats that they used to make.
They are not for everyone since I know these seats are more $$ than most want to spend BUT I also know there are some who have sought these seats for some time now.

So just this week they have given me good news and are willing to make me a set.

Now this is something that will be done for a short while so I am trying to see if there is any more interest to help bring down the price.
They are supposed to get back to me tomorrow with a Retail price they will create and a discount level. They estimate it to be around $2000-$2200 retail for seat and I am shooting for $1800 for the group buy.

Hope I am not violating any rules by gauging interest. Either way I will be ordering my seats soon.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 RB26power

RB26power
  • LocationLA

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

For the pair of seats price?

#3 rooger82

rooger82

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:35 AM

Would be $3600 for a pair

#4 str8pipez

str8pipez
  • LocationEdwardsville, IL

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but at 555mm these may not fit (too wide). I had Sparcos that were 495mm and they were pressed against the window pillar.

#5 KevvinG

KevvinG
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

Rooger, just wondering if anything ever came of this?  I'd love to see some pics of the Histrix in your car!

'77 280Z w/ 3x 40DCOE18

#6 rooger82

rooger82

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

Rooger, just wondering if anything ever came of this?  I'd love to see some pics of the Histrix in your car!

KevvinG, Unfortunately I have long since sold the car and I am starting on a new project. They did make these available again though so hopefully we will start seeing them more often. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users