HybridZ

got demoted

PLATA

Plata, I too like you lost the little blue "Donating Members" letters below my name recently. But I'm still winning because I have existing threads in the for sale section. So I'm thinking of myself as a residual donating member. At least until I sell something and the guilt eats at me and I donate again.

Plata, I too like you lost the little blue "Donating Members" letters below my name recently. But I'm still winning because I have existing threads in the for sale section. So I'm thinking of myself as a residual donating member. At least until I sell something and the guilt eats at me and I donate again.

Selling here is a like dating a girl that says yes to an advance move, but at the crucial moment she moves away and says no .

Oh hell, it's $20. You priced a cup a coffee or a car magazine lately? Pay up and quit your whining!

The "demoted" thing IS kinda weird. I bet it is some kind of auto-generated, computer/social media jargon. Don't take it personally(I don't think it is meant to be personal)-I been demoted twice. The chicks still call me "Daddy."

Edited by RebekahsZ

Do we notice that our donation period has expired? I don't recall the last time I donated.

Click on your screen name to pull up your profile page, then click on the "Donation" tab at left (click on attachment below). You will see all of your donations and when they expire.

The notice sent when it expires, is a auto message generated by our software. Believe me, we don't rub our greedy little paws together, thinking hummm... now we get more money from this member (like some here may think). The "demotion" is software generated.

post-181-0-13773900-1423888025_thumb.jpg

Oh, so this was a SERIOUS thread?

OMFG, I've taken myself not seriously enough again and tread on sensitivities.

"Meh!"

If I hadn't have been demoted and still had the ability to do so, I would have liked this post.

Seriously, the internet is no place to ever take oneself too seriously.  We've all been there, in a grumpy mood and quick to take offense - but on the positive side, after a couple of seconds, no one will bother to remember it.  :P

Exhale...I think you simply Read it wrong.

"Your group promotion given during your last donation has expired. You have now been demoted to a different user group. Thank you for supporting this forum."

It says different user group, not lesser...

Exhale...I think you simply Read it wrong.

"Your group promotion given during your last donation has expired. You have now been demoted to a different user group. Thank you for supporting this forum."

It says different user group, not lesser...

"Lesser" is in the definition of the word "demote".  Point of grammar.  The OP was right.  He got put in to a lesser group.