HybridZ

Looking for 240z (West coast)

young73z

New poster so stay with me

Looking for a 240z any year. Not looking for a perfect Z, just one with as little rust as I can get away with.

Preferably without an engine/trans. Looking to spend around $4000 but it is flexible depending on car and or engine situation.

Always open to offers and don't mind driving a ways to pick it up. Located in Los Angeles.

Thank you,

Mike

Email: Schladenz@outlook.com

Edited by young73z

Mine looks rough, but it's actually in pretty good shape. Needs to be sanded and painted and put together, but I've got 95% of the original parts. mainly it's just been sitting a long long time.  Supposibvely my engine was rebuilt before the car was parked.  There's a little rust, the pans are a bit thin but serviceable, and I have replacement rear arches.  mines a Nov/70' Series 1, #5832.  Built stock it'll be worth $20K but it's a project so I'd be looking for $2500 as it sits.  Depends on how much work you want to put in.

• Like 1

Mine looks rough, but it's actually in pretty good shape. Needs to be sanded and painted and put together, but I've got 95% of the original parts. mainly it's just been sitting a long long time.  Supposibvely my engine was rebuilt before the car was parked.  There's a little rust, the pans are a bit thin but serviceable, and I have replacement rear arches.  mines a Nov/70' Series 1, #5832.  Built stock it'll be worth $20K but it's a project so I'd be looking for $2500 as it sits.  Depends on how much work you want to put in.

Would it be possible to get some pics and info on it? Prefer it not all pieced out already but I'd love to give it a look. 

Email: Schladenz@outlook.com