HybridZ

Tidewater Z auto service

michael wales

Has anyone had any dealings with them? I found them on Facebook and have been following them since, I'm interested in having a Z centric mechanic give my car a once over and tell me what they think and possible get some servicing done.

1. Tidewater Z Auto Services
  2. Address: 734 Poquoson Ave, Poquoson, VA 23662

Yes fantastic shop!! :D  Todd is top notch mechanic, well respected in the Z community and is even a judge at the annual National Z conventions. Z's aren't his only specialty he works on pretty much all vehicles with the same caliber of service.. Gail will take care of you when you call and make an appointment. Tell him Joe Sheelar from hybridz sent you!

sounds good, I was really hoping to get a positive response as my job (US Navy) takes me away a lot and it would be nice to have a good shop to take the Z to while I'm away for jobs id rather not handle myself. I’ll be sure to pass along your name when I make an appointment.

• Like 1

I have been to their shop a few times.  I went and visited with them when I was in town working in Hampton Beach just down the road.  Seemed like a good crew.  Mother and sons shop I believe.  They had some good stuff in there and seemed reasonable to deal with.