HybridZ

BOV and cam breathers

The re-circulation valve connection should be connected to the low pressure inlet into the compressor

The cam breathers are usually just connected across to equalize the pressure in both sides. People usually use these to setup their oil catch cans.

What's the compressor? And also for the breathers, where do they go to stockwise?

Thank you!

The rubber intake boot that attaches to the turbo has 2 inlets for both of these connections. There was however another hard metal pipe that brings the connections closer, but I suppose you could somehow do it with a tube.

As a note, if you're using the stock ECU system with the MAF sensor, then it's important that you route these back to a location before the turbo, but after the MAF. 

The Bypass valve will be slightly open during idle and higher vacuum, this results in an air leak where unmetered air gets into the engine (unmetered meaning air that hasn't flowed through the MAF sensor). This will in turn cause the engine to run lean. Opposite happens when it operates as intended (to bleed off turbo air pressure), the turbo sucks up tonnes of air which the MAF senses, but then it's routed back out to the atmosphere instead of the engine. As such the ECU triggers the injectors to fire way more than is needed resulting in a high rich condition (often can cause engine to cough, burble, flames out back, etc). Ricers always route them to atmosphere for the ricer sound only to find strange drivability problems between shifts.

The Crankcase vent system is also part of the metered air system as there is a hose and valve connected on the side closest to the intake manifold that leads into the intake manifold that is intended to constantly cycle the air out of the crankcase. 

However if you convert to a MAP (manifold air pressure) aftermarket ecu solution, none of the above is a problem.

If you need the stock rubber intake hose, i have one, however I don't actually have the stock hard pipes anymore as i scavenged bends and such to lead to my custom hard pipe intake.

Final note, the stock rubber inlet hoses are probably only good to about 280-300hp as higher flows can cause them to suck shut. There are some DIY's to reinforce them however.

Good luck with the build!