HybridZ
wfritts911

S30 Ultimate 8.8 IRS Swap Kit!

wfritts911    4

Alright, I have pretty much everything whooped. I will be taking parts to the powder coaters first thing Monday morning(They are closed Fridays). Should have everything back by Thursday and shipping kits out next Friday. Those of you who have been in contact and ordered a kit/parts from me, check your PMs. Those of you who are interested but were waiting for me to get close, now is the time to move. Shoot me a PM, or email at [email protected] and we will get something worked out. I currently have 5 and a half kits sold.

-Will

wfritts911    4

Well after sending the parts back to the powder coater the second time for being scuffed up. They weren't completed when I was told there would be(On Tuesday). So they were supposed to be done the next day, but then work got super busy and I couldn't make it up there. So now we are set back some more, I will be picking everything up this coming Tuesday morning and shipping out as quickly as I can after that.

Thanks,

-Will

JustAFantaZ    0

Well after sending the parts back to the powder coater the second time for being scuffed up. They weren't completed when I was told there would be(On Tuesday). So they were supposed to be done the next day, but then work got super busy and I couldn't make it up there. So now we are set back some more, I will be picking everything up this coming Tuesday morning and shipping out as quickly as I can after that.

Thanks,

-Will

Thanks for the update. Just shoot me a tracking # when it's time. Thx

wfritts911    4

Alright, I am currently out of kits. I have some pieces left over that I made extras of, so Richard I will be in touch with you shortly. But as far as complete kits, I am out. I have two orders that I need to complete, but other than that, everyone has received their parts already. Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I have been really busy.

At this time I don't plan to start another batch in the immediate future. Its difficult to do this stuff during the night after my day job and get stuff done in a timely manner and enjoy doing it. I will hopefully make more in the future, but no idea on when that might be.

Thanks everyone for the orders and patience. I still have minimal feedback on this kit, so when you get it installed or start driving on the kit, I would really appreciate feedback on everything. Good or bad feedback is welcome. And if anyone makes a write up of the install since I have next to no instructions on it, I would be extremely grateful.

-Will

Alright, I am currently out of kits. I have some pieces left over that I made extras of, so Richard I will be in touch with you shortly. But as far as complete kits, I am out. I have two orders that I need to complete, but other than that, everyone has received their parts already. Sorry for the lack of communication lately, I have been really busy.

At this time I don't plan to start another batch in the immediate future. Its difficult to do this stuff during the night after my day job and get stuff done in a timely manner and enjoy doing it. I will hopefully make more in the future, but no idea on when that might be.

Thanks everyone for the orders and patience. I still have minimal feedback on this kit, so when you get it installed or start driving on the kit, I would really appreciate feedback on everything. Good or bad feedback is welcome. And if anyone makes a write up of the install since I have next to no instructions on it, I would be extremely grateful.

-Will

Good thing I jumped in when I did then.

FWIW whenever I get to putting it in my car this winter it will be well documented.  I've been documenting everything I've done with pictures on a local car forum, and my web design project is of my car and it's progress as a project.

The garage is just about set up, then as soon as salt flies I'll take my car off DD duty and start tearing into it.

Edited by bramagedained

Thanks Will.  No rush, life is busy, we get it.  

Maybe farm some of the stuff out of just sell the group of parts and what needs to be done.  For example do not weld the inners for people, just supply the parts.  Turning a hobby to a business is not easy.  Richard. 

Feel free to call me.  We do a fair amount of manufacturing, maybe we can help you out and still let you make some money.  816-436-161zero

Edited by Richard Oben

Posting this here as well as the other thread.

I finally got around to ordering the off the shelf parts today.  It seems QA1 quit making the 2.5"x10" spring with the 300lb/in rate, in a powder coated version. 

The spring is no longer available as an option on QA1's site powder coated silver, either.

Summit/Jegs does have the chrome version.

Part number is: 10CS300

The part number from the pdf that is no longer available:10-300