HybridZ

How did you solve the CAS sensor with Megasquirt L28et

Meguiars

Do anyone have pictures or info on how i should set up the CAM sensor for sequential fuelling with Megasquirt ms3pro.  I dont have any ditributer since i went 36-1 trigger wheel on the crank and wasted spark. 

Any pictures? Can i use RB25 CAS ? Drill a hole in the valve cover wit magnet glued on the camshaft and a hall sensor.

I have heard aboute Kameari adfapter for L28et and Rb25 cas

Any ideas

it's not particularly sensitive. A standard pickup in the distributor with one trigger would do the same thing, you just phase it correctly. It only knows when #1 is where it needs to be for the start of each sequence.

When I ran sequential on my 3.0 using AEM EMS Ford EDIS VR sensors were used , the cam sensor was a VR unit from a 2005 Mustang. I ended up using a hall effect for the csm sensor as the signal was too weak for the AEM to always synch. An 81 turbo distributor was used with a rare earth magnet epoxied too the rotor the sensor was fitted in the base at #1 . A cut down aluminum 4" measuring cup was used with crinkle paint for the cap. Looked stock.