HybridZ

New Rocketbunny s30 render

TheSoggy

Honestly, I can't get behind the design.

There are a couple areas that I don't care for - Mainly, the grill opening transition leading to the air dam, the rear flares going into the doors, and the overall lack of functionality (at least from the ultra low renderings)

I can see the appeal though, and it does look like it's going to be well made.

Just not my cup o' tea.

Edited by OldAndyAndTheSea

Speak to the "overall lack of functionality" for a second, I'm curious about that. As best I can tell it covers the fronts of the wheels, leaving the backs open for venting (and the front fenders seem to radius in towards the wheels to ease that transition). It doesn't seem to me to be appreciably different from the IMSA flares, it just has open backs to prevent air from collecting?

*edit* Just reread the post, you're talking about the impractical ride height probably? I can't argue the car isn't super low, because it's super low. But that isn't a function of the flares so much as the suspension choices

Edited by veritech-z

Yeah, you got it. I wasn't implying that fender flares affect suspension, rather that based on the renderings - being super low - it's hard to gauge what the kit will look like overall when at an appropriate ride height.

It could change the look for some people, that's all. I should have been clearer.

I like the rims on sung kangs Z.....the rocketbunny kit is nice ...the problem is everybody is gonna have one just like everyone has a Z with flares and watts on it lol.

Soo not true imo.. you dont see many Zs in north america sitting on authentic watanabes, good quality fender flares, or authentic fender mirrors..  at least my opinion. But im bias cuz I got those for my Z =)