HybridZ

Whose Selling ZG Mount Kits ?!

I've seen the thread that tells you which bolts to buy .. I've email Austin who is suppose to sell the kits. But I never got a call back and am having hell finding 1/4" Nut Inserts for a realistic price. Please let me know what ya'll are doing for mount kits these days .. 

Thanks Guys ! 

If nobody has thought of this yet, a proper pop-rivet is easily-enough affixed to a stainless screw with the end ground for wrenching flats, and a screw slot cut with a hacksaw on the same end perpendicular to the wrenching flats.

This allows you to screw the screw in from the backside through the nutzerts using a gun smithing screwdriver, with the wrenching flats used for final torquing.

Same as you take 'tamper proof' license plates with tax stamps out and put them back in after the body work is done.

Not that I ever did that kind of thing...that would be illegal. But not on ZG Flares.

I'm doing fine with sheetmetal screws after a year. The problem I see with nutserts is the huge hole you have to drill into the fender. And the holes on these flares don't line up brand-to-brand. So, if you bust a flare that has been discontinued,, you got a bunch of big holes in the wrong place. Lots easier to fix a smaller hole....