HybridZ

EaZter

tmill240z

Looks like an autocrosser to me!  :)  I ran a couple events in Portland in the Pro Pits at PIR.  Most of my autocross days were down in Eugene, where you regularly pulled 150 or so cars at each event.  The local club pulled close to the same numbers at SCCA, not bad for a local group of "gear heads" in a city full of liberal "tree huggers".  ;^)

Looks like an autocrosser to me!  :)  I ran a couple events in Portland in the Pro Pits at PIR.  Most of my autocross days were down in Eugene, where you regularly pulled 150 or so cars at each event.  The local club pulled close to the same numbers at SCCA, not bad for a local group of "gear heads" in a city full of liberal "tree huggers".  ;^)

Awesome! There is actually an event in Eugene this weekend. May have to check that out! And then next weekend is PIR with SCCA.  Lots of active clubs around here it seems.

So the guys in Florida are all Cars & Coffee types?  Or do you find a few down there actually willing to thrash their ride a bit?  Somehow I don't see that 280Z06 on a track.   :rolleyes:

Actually, everyone I know here is either a road racer (SCCA, vintage, HPDE, etc) and then there are the crazy standing mile & half-mile guys. I'll have some pics and vids from Sebring fairly soon. My new 17x8" wheels (for street) will be here in a few weeks and the 16's are getting DOT race tires. Putting in the 4 point roll bar and 4 point harnesses, as well. I've always autocrosses, hillclimb & tracked both my 510s and the Z will be no different. I did find the local autocross group in the region, but not sure how many of those I will do.

I hear ya!  Like my friend has always said "Life gets in the way" sometimes!  Getting married 7.5 years ago, then moving from Oregon to Florida & leaving the Z in a friends garage for 4 of the last 5 years didn't make it easy to work on.  Anyway, I've done more in the last 4 months than the last 6-7 years, so I can't complain too much and it's getting there.  It's also good to have the wife constantly ask "So when are you going to get your car done?", so I don't feel as guilty spending time out in the garage here & there.