- v07 crank
- ported e88
- rebuilt unported e88
- comp triple intake
- nismo sprocket
- nismo Mikuni insulators
- bunch of Mikuni jets and venturis
- 1mm MLS gasket
- new L28 rods and p79 pistons
- full selection of lash caps
- enough Clevite bearings to build 3 engines
- set of new stainless steel valves (n42 sizes)
- 24 brand new Nissan rockers (!!!)
- two complete felpro gasket kits
- a dozen or so intake gaskets
- a bunch of other stuff.
Very happy with the haul and deciding where to go with it all. Building a stroker might happen, since it's pretty much all here, except the rods, but I have some l24 9mm rods lying around from my old engine still.
Anyway, the star of the purchase is the ported e88 head, which looks excellent. Enlarged ports, fully ported, unshrounded valves, 44/35 stainless valves, and a very high lift Racer Brown camshaft - measured it as around.630 lift. The other e88 is unported, but with the larger valves too, so I might get then both flow tested to see how the port work stacks up.
Pics of the head: