HybridZ

Steering wheel hub question

I'm looking to do a budget steering wheel replacement and I know I want to go after market. But I'm not sure about the hub because most hubs I see are for an S30 and not S130. Would the hub for an S30 work on my S130 or no?

I saw this hub online: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=310937601348 but wasn't sure if it would fit or not.

Can you guys let me know, because my steering wheel is down to almost bare metal and has almost no more leather wrapping it.

Edited by ProjectDatsun916

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

MOMO shows the same part number for the S30/S130 Z's along with the datsun trucks and the 810 and maxima i believe.

You can cheap out on a wheel and horn adapter. I would highly advise against cheaping out on a hub. I've heard from several people the cheap BOSS adapters made in china will crack upon installing them with hand tools. 

You DO NOT want a hub cracking or breaking while driving, i think you can figure out why lol.

MOMO hubs are $80ish shipped on ebay and they are build very well. I had one on my old Z with no issues what so ever.

• 8 years later...