HybridZ

WTB 280z 2+2

Villeman

Hello, 

after months of CG fun, i´m still looking for a 280z 2+2 (75 or 76 vastly prefered but non-mandatory). I want something to fix up here in germany, so it should be complete and if possible so far unrepaired (read: no botched repairs ). Seller should be ok with export, but i will organise everything with no risk for the seller! For the seller this means only handing it over to a shipping company at the doorstep. Maybe somebody got one in their backyard and remembers it right now? ;)

@Nelsonian , the red one is ok  i guess, the yellow one looks like it will be full of surprises :)  (since i´m faaar away from cheap parts, this will be fun. To illustrate the matter, there is ONE 280zx door on ebay rigth now for around 400$)

@ Dangerdan, it would be great getting an opinion on that car. Looks too far gone from the pictures but if i´m wrong that would be a good deal

in general, something in this category would be ok http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/4953372855.html (had more or less bought the car but seller decided to sell locally nevertheless, can´t really blame him )

wow, that was fast :) as TonyD told me (and yes, you are right) i should fly over and get one, but that has to wait till i get my Ph. D (thats the reason why i´m broke :) ), or till i find a nice conference over there (shame on me, i had the choice and took HK). Anyways, thanks! (little side note: i´m always surprised, i either meet super-nice helpful people or super xenophobic grumpy people, nothing inbetween^^)

Edited by Villeman

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...