HybridZ

LOOKING FOR RHD JAPANESE 240Z S30 1970-74

240zforever

Looking to buy a 1970-74 240z. Im stationed in okinawa japan and i havent been able to find one at any junkyard since they crush all theyre cars within a certain time peroid. If any one can help me and has one for sale thats right hand drive and lives in japan that would be help full. Doesnt need to be running nor does it need a engine. Im looking just for the hardbody in good condition that is free rolling. Willing to pay up to 3000.

Also when cars are put in a junkyard they get registered with the japanese goverment unser a law nicknamed 'end of life' so its vin number is recorded and its recycled. The cars that are put in this computer are never to be resold again. They have to be recycled. Its japans new law that started about 5 years ago so they could be eco friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thats why im thinking of trying to find a cheap shipping companie i can get a container from and get a us spec and ship it here. Funny enough japanese like american spec cars just as much as we like jdm cars

Funny thing, I'm also here, headed back to the states looking for a 240z and I can't find nil. 

If your trying to get a hrs z for under 3k not going to happen. Look at the pattern, Japanese are buying Datsun z and shipping them back to Japan. I got a low number 71 Fairlady Z. Had someone offer me 9k for rolling shell. I laughed, I would rather it rot then sell. Just waiting for the price to climb up!

Tony D taught me, you gotta pay to play.

Edited by Zlived