HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

I want to give some customer service props to Edan at Silvermine Motors....... Just so you know, Edan is a huge fan and supporter of the Z community as well as vendor for great products.  He sent me a personal email concerned about the fit between his LCA and the futofab TCA..... He was willing to eat shipping and replace the LCA with another he has developed if necessary in order make the purchase right for me.   I believe they will work together (see photo) but the point is Silvermine is going above and beyond to make sure they do.   This is why I have and will continue to buy great products from Edan at Silvermine motors.  My .02  Jim

post-38304-0-44237800-1491311901_thumb.jpgpost-38304-0-96562100-1491311925_thumb.jpg

Top four in AutoX yesterday.... I'm such an idiot though as I can't get video to post again!  I'm no tech guy but it seems this should be easier... My latest video can be seen under the "video" section of the HybridZ site under "Z video's".  BUT..... I can't get it to post here again?  Jim

Edited by trackzpeed

• 2 weeks later...

I got a chance to take a sprinted drive this morning..... She tracks straight and true, but man oh man can I can tell the difference cornering. This is gonna be a riot!

On a side note, the shop that set my car up builds very high end race and rod cars..... A car they had on site holds a bonnieville record. Anyway, a few of the guys were poking around and under my car and were really impressed with my build. Not to shabby for a shade tree mechanic but honestly I could not have done it with great parts from the likes of Silvermine motors, T3, CX Racing, Wiring specialties, and the endless great advice and direction I gather from HybridZ. Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Bumpers are from Futofab...... Nice fit and finish and they came powder coated black.

Top 4 AutoX today but sadly no video. My friend screwed up and shot 10 minutes of the ground before turning off the video for my run. Race again June 4. New suspension bits and alignment was awesome. Car sticks like glue... Very point and shoot.

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth, if I did it again and I may still modify..... I would have run an in tank pump. Yesterday I drove to work for some grins and giggles. The car sat out in 105 heat all day and when she started the fuel pump was wheezing and buzzing hot since the fuel in the car had a hard time keeping the pump cool. I was real low on fuel so it just sat in the fuel cell stewing. After fill up and some driving she is back to normal..... But again, I wouldn't have this to worry about with an in tank pump. My .02. Jim

Never had that happen due to heat alone. Might want to check your vent line and fuel filters. I have had a rollover valve get stuck in my vent line-pulled such a vacuum on my tank I couldn't get the fill cap off until I cut the vent line. It was one of those hot days at the track. But the car was still running like a raped ape!