HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

• 3 weeks later...

Well I ran top 4 this weekend at autocross.  New Bridgestone tires on the rear  gave me substantially more grip over the the Kuhmo V720’s.  I’ll switch out the fronts once I cord what’s on there.  Car is really working well with all the suspension bits...... I’ve been racing for years and this is the most predictable fast car I’ve run.... just requires a lot of muscle to wrestle the wheel without power steering. Considering Silvermine electric steering kit in the future. 

Well we took Leslie (LSZ) out for a local autocross.  I have always planned on keeping this a street car AC and all.  But holy cow is this thing tail happy.  My set up is Eibach springs, progressive on all four corners, I have tokico on the other car and like the eibach better.  Big front bar and ST rear bar.  All with KYB street struts. Should I ditch the rear bar and see how that helps?    

I guess my question is your set up completely all race stuff or is it more street and then race.  

My settings are really set more for autocross-track then street. All my suspension bits are fully adjustable on KYB G2 and cut Chevy chevette rear springs and AZC cut down fronts. With cut coils math is about 220 lb fronts and 260lb rears +\-     I could use better dampening but the car work so dang good I don’t want to change it.  Also running the ST front and rears. 245’s up front and 255’s in the rear. Very neutral car the I can oversteer with throttle as needed with very little push.  Also running the T3 tower bracing and the T3 B pillar brace.  Hope that helps Richard.  Maybe you need more tire on the rear???? 

Jim 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...