HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

• 2 weeks later...

What model are those seats, and what is the width of the seat  bottom near the hinge, including the lever that tilts the seat? I have Miata seats set lower and they touch the tunnel and the lever touches the outer sill... I would like to find more supportive seats but need my seat to stay low.

Ok..... this may seem weird but here it is.  I don’t “know” any of you yet we have a common bond. I live in Redding Ca where there is a massive fire and total destruction on a mass scale with no containment in sight. If you’re of the praying variety please do so..... this fire will have a deep and far reaching emotional and economic impact for everyone in Northern California. I’m heart sick and worried to say the least. My home is currently out of harms way but my livelihood is not. This can potentially wipe me out...... sorry to blather on as I know this is not the place for such things. Guess I just need to know that someone out there cares. Jim 

Jim,

I live in Santa Rosa, where we just went through major fires. I also have family in Redding. This is very close to home. I am sorry that you are going through this. If I can help let me know. You are about 4 hours away, but I will show up with truck and trailer should shit hit the fan. Stay safe. 

Thanks...... the situation has gotten worse for the area but my Home remains out of the path for the moment and winds have thankfully died down making this hell fire a little more predictable.  Santa Rosa was hard..... like you, i have family there that had to weather that storm.  Just keep rollin sec by min by hour by day by week and by months and hope and believe we will see this through.  Thanks again. Jim