HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking. Fires are still burning but most of the city is now safe. Smoke is heavy and depressing.... just never goes away  along with the ash and debris falling from the sky.  My business is slowly rebounding which is very encouraging.  They, whoever “they are” say this is going to be a multi year recovery process..... 

on an exciting note the shop called and said I can expect to get my Z back next week. It’s just hard to get too happy for yourself when there is so much destruction around you.  Thanks for checking in. Jim 

My god that is gorgeous...one of the nicest looking Zs I have seen.  Everything...the stance...the flairs...the paint.  

Very well done.  I hope mine comes out half that good.

Couple of questions if you don't mind.  What did you use for the black liner/gasket between the flares and the body?  What size tires you running?  That is really about the look I am going for.  Sits fairly low, but not stupid/stanced/unusably low.

Edited by Ironhead

Time attack, autoX, and track days.  Mostly gentlemen racing. Fender rubbing days are in the past for me. Just going fast for grins and

giggles. I build them to run them no matter how pretty they turn out. I’m really pleased with this one.  It will be a keeper. 

15 hours ago, trackzpeed said:

Wow thanks maxim. Love to see what your building. Jim 

It is a 1975 280z 2+2. Currently stripped to bare metal awaiting a coat of epoxy primer. Have been collecting parts for the last year and a half. Have all the major components taken care of.  

Mike

20180804_193748.jpg