HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an update.... Brakes and new MC done. Car stops on a dime now..... Best upgrade I've made in a very long time. Picked up some louvered inspection panels (cuz I think they look trick) and got them primed out to match the car as of now. I used Adele clamps to keep the front brake line from fouling against the inside tire..... Just drilled a hole through the old hanger and bolted it up. Made for a clean install. Ill say it again, these brakes will allow me to drive at the limit now.. Can't believe how quick my car stops now Jimpost-38304-0-42414500-1464503979_thumb.jpgpost-38304-0-90979600-1464504007_thumb.jpgpost-38304-0-94982000-1464504021_thumb.jpgpost-38304-0-83384500-1464504035_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its aluminum sheet that goes under the airdam back under the core support and remains flat.... the turnbuckles gave the flexible air dam extra support so it won't flex under air pressure.  It's really solid and works as well as I hoped. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its aluminum sheet that goes under the airdam back under the core support and remains flat.... the turnbuckles gave the flexible air dam extra support so it won't flex under air pressure.  It's really solid and works as well as I hoped. 

Any more pix of this piece?

Been searching through all these pages. So please don't flame me to harshly. Just wondering what you did about the front accessories? I just purchased a 4.8 lr4 and only wanting to use the waterpump and alternator. Going to be ordering the cxr ls-swap kit minus the cat back (just like you)...in the next couple weeks. And just wanted to have the front accessories in order. Thanks and you trulytruly a on others on hybridz have been a great inspiration to not give up on my Z.