HybridZ

where do this go?

For what it's worth, when I had a TH350 in my car, I had the kickdown cable connected to the carb linkage on the lower mounting point (where your throttle return spring is currently hooked to.)  If you decide to use this mounting point, you can actually rehook your return spring(s) to the kickdown cable if you want. 

Attached is an old pic of my engine bay, and if you zoom the photo, you can see how the cable is hooked up.  Hope this helps...

post-4224-0-64107800-1430956292_thumb.jpg

Be very careful when you are messing with throttle linkage. Many years ago before I knew any better, I built a flimsy bracket to hold a overdrive kick down switch. Took the car out for a test drive, went full throttle real quick stop light to stop light, let off the pedal, car kept pulling. You guessed it, my silly little bracket had bent and trapped the throttle wide open. Nearly soiled my pants. 

Im just saying, be careful. I wouldn't want you to ruin a pair of perfectly good pants.