HybridZ
NW240Z

Early (rusted out) 260Z part out.

On 3/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, LLave said:

Sounds good, let me know. 

On 3/2/2018 at 6:33 AM, NW240Z said:

I think I sold that wheel, I will take a look. The regulators had some surface rust. I will look at that too and let you know.

Headed out this weekend, so It might be Sunday or Monday before I get back to you on your query. 

Yeah, the 260 wheel is gone. It has been a couple years, so I felt it best to look. If I remember right that sold early on.

I have a 240 "wood" wheel still in kind of a crusty condition, but it would be more than $10. 

I do have the regulators and they are a bit crusty also. I think they will clean up. I do not know the fitment year range.

Best to check and see if they will work for you. It was an early 260 and I know they made weird changes on those.

On 3/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, LLave said:

Sounds good, let me know. 

Yeah all 240 pieces, two speaker hole sets and all black. Nothing minty.

They all have some sort of small flaw, here and there.

I have Qtr pieces and dome light pieces too. 

On 3/4/2018 at 4:14 PM, Agarc315 said:

Hello sir,

do you have a taillight panel set? 

I have the passenger just need driver side.

and u dont have any extra front turn signals laying around?

thank you!

Just 240 style. I sold the 280 style panels off the 260 already. I do have the light and lens parts still and the "chrome" trim. (needs "re-chromeing" though) all a bit rough. but cheap!!

1 hour ago, NW240Z said:

Yeah, the 260 wheel is gone. It has been a couple years, so I felt it best to look. If I remember right that sold early on.

I have a 240 "wood" wheel still in kind of a crusty condition, but it would be more than $10. 

I do have the regulators and they are a bit crusty also. I think they will clean up. I do not know the fitment year range.

Best to check and see if they will work for you. It was an early 260 and I know they made weird changes on those.

Ok how much for the 240 wheel and do u have a pic? I am interested. I will check on regulator fitment. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Agarc315 said:

I need 240z style only left side.

Pm sent

9 hours ago, cannon280z said:

Ok how much for the 240 wheel and do u have a pic? I am interested. I will check on regulator fitment. Thanks!

Im thinking around $60 for it, 

Apologies for the delayed reply, I got a little side tracked. I work at O'dark:30 and turn in early as well. 

Pic's tomorrow for sure. 

23 hours ago, cannon280z said:

Crusty regulator, but the knob splines are decent, and the plastic rollers are intact. (more pics if you want to see them)  I'll sell this for $10 if will even work for your car. 

The wheel is crusty too. How about $40 with horn bits and the horn cover (cracked base but intact)

Plus shipping though. 

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

10 hours ago, cannon280z said:

Just out of curiosity, is a late "76 or early? late would fit, i think. Regulator , i mean.

In this case "late" and "early" are referenced to the 74 260Z as Nissan was transitioning to the 280Z. 

The first 60000 cars "early" were made from leftover 240 parts and some of the new 280 parts. 

After Vin 060001 the parts are mostly 280 style, but then there were still some things that are only 260.

Its a puzzle sometimes. :huh:

12 hours ago, cannon280z said:

but will u take $40 shipped for the wheel to 84314  Utah? Its ruff, but i can work with it.

Thanks, Let me know.

Nope, $55 shipped is a good deal, with horn parts and pad.

My dog said it was ruff too, but It's really just rough. :lol: ha......

Here is what I have both inside and out. I sold the seat mounts and cut close to the Rocker skin but did not hit it. 

I would cut around the whole thing and send you the inside and outside for you to trim it down to your needs. 

It is long but not bulky so to calculate shipping I would need your postal code, if your still interested. 

Let me know.

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

17 hours ago, Dj way in said:

Im in toronto. My postal code is m5a4p7. 

And hopefully you give me a good deal for them. Thanks man. 

I couldn't find that postal code in UPS.  M5A9Z9 seemed the closest. While I could find 4P7 on google, not sure whats up there. 

The part itself is 52" X 8" X 6" so my calculations were for a 56 X 10 X 8 box to allow for some packing. 

UPS wants $82 for ground shipping to CN

I checked USPS too and they offer no service for that size box to CN

I would want $60 for the part, with all the cutting, finding a box to fit,  packing, export documents, and taking it to the UPS store and all. 

$150 shipped with the paypal fee in there, is the best I can do. 

(If you know someone in the states near Rochester or Buffalo, it knocks the shipping down $20 or so to $60 ish. but then you have to go get, it and cross back with the part.)

4 hours ago, Dj way in said:

Hi i replied to you earlier via email. Im not too sure if you got it or not. I gave you my cousin's full address in NYC. Let me know. Thanks

I did not see any emails from you, so I will PM you my email address to be sure you have the right one. 

If you think we are close on a deal, I may just cut it out and get a solid price on the shipping. 

It is hard to figure when you don't have the exact box size and weight.