HybridZ
SRRTz

Megajolt, EDIS 6, and 36-1 Trigger Wheel

Up for sale is a Megajolt ignition controller, EDIS 6 module with connector, a Mustang VR sensor with mounting bracket and connector, 36-1 trigger wheel with hub, and a longer crank pulley bolt. All parts were previously installed on my car and are in full working order, I am only looking to part with this setup because I will be moving to a MS3x system running sequential COP. I would like to sell everything together but am open to parting out if the right offer comes along.

Looking to get $350.00 OBO plus shipping for the complete setup. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Megajolt

EDIS 6

Trigger1 (2)

Trigger1 (1)

Programming software is free for download at autosportlabs.com and I would email my timing map to whoever purchases this system. The unit uses an internal MAP sensor. I'm not quite sure what you mean by canceling, if you could please clarify I'll get you an answer.

Thanks

I wasn't intending to sell the coil pack and plug wires but could include them for the right price. The coil pack is a stock replacement for a 1990s Grand Caravan that should be in stock at most parts stores. The plug wires are a stock Z set that were cut down and had new ends crimped on to suit the coil terminals.