HybridZ

I am going to re-barrel some Racing Harts.  However, when I found the guy who can do them, he said that he can do these offsets:

then they can be re-lipped to 18x9 +38, 18x10 +25

If thats the case, how can I fit them on my S130.   Any ideas are welcome.

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with them, they can re barrell the whole rim.  They cant flip it. 

So if thats the case, I what is the best offset and width size for the front and rear?  I want to have a 4" lip if possible.

thanks for any help you may have.

-M

You really need to buy a tape measure, jack, jack stands, and a level before you go out and buy wheels and/or have wheels built.  The rear, 10 +25 should fit fine with a 1 inch spacer. The front; however, is entirely different and will require at least a 2.25 or 2.5" spacer.  I have seen many racing hearts redone to have rwd offsets, maybe he was talking about what he could do with what he had, or could easily get.  A 4" lip should be pretty easy on the back, but its going to be hard to achieve on the front with a 9" wheel.  I am no expert, but I have had many s130's and currently a wide body that has had me on a 5 year journey to the correct wheels... and I still don't have em!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info guys. So in my quest has changed where I can redo the whole rim. I'm looking to do 10" or 11" in the back and 9" in the front. From what you all know which offsets will work? 18" rim. Tokiko blue in the fromt and Bilstein yellows in the back. VoGotland springs. Tires i hope to keep in the 225/235 range

• 2 weeks later...