aluminum distributor cap

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chaos

chaos
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

Ok third try on this post.

But I had this cap made for my trigger wheel and CNP/COP setup. So I wanted to test the waters to see is anyone else would like to have these made. Seen them in the past for over 200 each I would have these made for around 150, would take a week or two to be made. Also would need the washer in the dizzy that the rotor attached to be machined down (shown in photo) I had this done for a lower profile.

As I said this is a test to see what kind of interest this would gather among the z guys. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files

#2 Tony D

Tony D
  • LocationReno NV & Lucena Quezon, Philippines

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

That's the DIY Autotune Disc in the CAS unit shown?

Misanthropic Anthroparion Class 5 Hoarder, aspiring to posthumous fame as my containers are cut open and the market floods with crap I've squirrelled away over the years! I endeavour to persevere...

#3 chaos

chaos
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

It is yes, I may have it upside down lol. Need to pull it apart again to powder coat.

#4 Six_Shooter

Six_Shooter
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

When I first read "aluminum distributor cap" I thought, "well that isn't going to work very well..."

Then I see that it's for using DIS. LOL

Looks good, I like it.

Sorry, I don't have an L28 anymore, and when I did I ran a differnt style DIS, where I was able to eliminate the dizzy completely. Just wanted to comment on how good it looks.

Z: 152391 Project Thread
Typhony: Project Thread

My rear view mirror doesn't have a zoom feature.

#5 chaos

chaos
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:52 PM

Well first thing I wanted to do was run my crank trigger system that I have Hoke make for me...but I want sequential too, and kinda need a second signal so going with this for a short time till I can commission hoke to make a setup with the second sensor that looks good.

#6 chaos

chaos
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:55 PM

Also thank you six for lest saying It looks alright.

#7 camerashy

camerashy
  • LocationWaterloo, ON

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:11 AM

PM'd you chaos

#8 1vicissitude

1vicissitude
  • LocationAnaheim Hills, CA

Posted 4 days ago

Interested in this, can you detail the sensor/wheel setup and what mods were required to the housing?

I was planning on buying hoke's crank trigger too. I'd like to run full sequential.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users