HybridZ

WTB S30 Front Hub, Urgent!

m1ghtymaxXx

m1ghtymaxXx,

I have this one off a 260 Z. From what I have read the full round outer casing is for the 260-280 cars and the ones with a scalloped 

outer casing is for the 240 early 260 cars.

My car was an early 260 VIN 20xxx but had the later hubs on it. A PO could have swapped them out I suppose. They are what they are. 

$40 for the hub and I can ship it any way you want UPSS express or priority , UPS NDA, 2DA FEDEX overnight. Etc. from 98579

It's up to you. 

post-48790-0-03776300-1433707516_thumb.jpg

post-48790-0-00777900-1433707525_thumb.jpg

If NW240 can't help, let me know. Got lots of the round (no scallop) types, maybe getting it from Canada will be quicker. Same deal. Will ship method of your choice. Let me know z240@shaw.ca.

Hey Maxxx! Getting extra parts is easy. Every Z I work on, I give it back to the owner with significant weight savings ;) Actually I'm not quite sure where it all comes from, its like it just follows me home...

NW240Z, you have a pm  :)

z240, I was actually going to send you a pm if I didn't hear anything. Sounds like you've got quite the catalogue of parts laying around!

PM received, part is on the way. Hope your trip is enjoyable and fun. Small window for driving these cars up there. Be safe. 

• 2 weeks later...