#1 JoeK

JoeK

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationOakland, Ca

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:44 PM

testing how to get the picture to load without a row a tthe bottom list at the bottom and would like to see text, picture

and then more text, picture
plus more etc
split it up
test some
test some more
what if
we did this
and do I get full size pictures, or just the minis

1971 240Z - LS1 swap in progress. Just need to: get wheels, drop the car from the rotiserrie, install the motor and trans, rebuild my dash, put in a new interior plus a few more odds and ends (about $10k in incidentals). Should be on the road before my 5 year old heads off to college.

#2 JoeK

JoeK

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationOakland, Ca

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

so this left the pics within the text and a row of the same pictures across the bottom. So went back to full editor, deleted the pictures, and it broke the links. Trying to figure out if there is way to upload the pics, maybe to my own gallery?

1971 240Z - LS1 swap in progress. Just need to: get wheels, drop the car from the rotiserrie, install the motor and trans, rebuild my dash, put in a new interior plus a few more odds and ends (about $10k in incidentals). Should be on the road before my 5 year old heads off to college.

#3 JoeK

JoeK

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationOakland, Ca

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

text above pic

tank 5
created an album, this image from that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users