HybridZ

Rear stub axle bearing source?

Howdy folks. 

Managed to find some 280z stub axles so I plan on cleaning them up and putting them on my spare suspension set to put in the car at a later date.

Question is the supplier for the wheel bearings.

MSA has the 2 inner and outer wheel bearings for 200$. 

I don't mind paying to get the right part, but if it is going to be the same stuff I can get from my autoparts store ~100$ I would rather take the savings and go.

I've been burned by MSA and Summit before going with the "right part" and finding out it is exactly the same as the budget version. Just trying to find out what people have used to find their bearings.

What I've found and plan on ordering, unless the Timken ones give better peace of mind or some such.

Precision is the manufacturer

Part number I have found: RW116, RW117, 224720

First two being the part numbers and the last being the seal.

Total 95 with free shipping through prime.

Estimated delivery is unfortunately 2-4 weeks. Hopefully that is not the actual case.

Will look for a source for the zx lock nut part number: 43262-S130

I think I'll just call my local nissan dealer and see if they have the nuts, and how much they charge for the wheel bearings. 

Thanks for the info guys

Thought I'd add another possible source for rear wheel bearings.  I ordered two "rear wheel bearing kits" from Black Dragon (  ) at $70 per side plus shipping.  Haven't opend the box yet, which arrived quickly, 'cause there is oh so much to do before getting to the rear of the car. Will do so tomorrow and add pix.